Milpark Education’s schools – Milpark Business School, Milpark School of Commerce, Milpark School of Investment and Banking, Milpark School of Financial Planning and Insurance, and Milpark College – all provide the same high level of quality, learning and flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of both our students as well as industry.
Milpark is offering a bursary for both undergraduate and postgraduate students whom already study or would like to study at any of the Milpark tertiary institutions. The bursary may potentially cover 50% of study fees, including registration fees. Students will be asked to finance the remaining costs.
Requirements and eligibility
- Must be a South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- 18 years or older
- Obtain the minimum entry criteria for chosen qualification,
- Proof of financial need (is unable to pay the course fees and is not eligible for a student loan).
How to apply
Download and complete the online application form. Attach the following supporting documents to completed forms:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric National Senior Certificate/ Degree or other qualification certificate/ latest academic record
Find out more about Milpark Education and related bursaries on offer with this link